Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Nearly 2 weeks

13 days in and still going good. I've only lost a total of 200gm though. A few days ago, that was 500gm but I've gone back up. I've put some of my previous days eatings into Calorie King and realised that whilst I have managed to not eat fructose in the past 2 weeks, my daily calorie intake has been well into the 2000s. So of course I'm not losing weight because I'm eating much more than my body is burning off.

My plan then is to continue without the fructose, but also count my calories to make sure I'm not over-eating. I know I have been overeating and enjoying the fact that I am 'allowed' to eat chips and nuts and all kinds of 'forbidden' foods, as well as over-eating on the fructose free baked goods.

According to the book, eventually my body will be able to do a pretty darn good job at limiting my calories by making me feel full/hungry as needed, but in the mean time I need to do this job myself.

It will definately be easier to stick to my calories than usual, because I'm not feeling the need to snack or cruise the cupboards. I don't have those cravings for certain foods, or feel the need to just stuff something in my throat, whatever I can find.

Looking forward to losing some real weight in the next 2 weeks then :)

0 comments: