Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day Two

Not feeling fantastic today, but not bad either. No worse than I've encountered when trying to diet. Mouth feels/tastes yucky, general hunger pangs, shaky hands/arms, headachy. Not pleasant but nothing I can't deal with. The good thing is that if I feel hungry I can eat (unlike calorie counting etc) but I'm trying not to go overboard with it. I'm cool with gaining a bit before I start to lose because I expect it, but I'd rather not gain too much if any.

Lost 0.1kg today :)

Sleeping Beauty was excellent, so extravagant! Couldn't enjoy it to the max because my headache was so bad, my nose was blocked from my cold and I was STARVING and thirsty. Still, it was a great night out :)

Update - 2pm

SO HUNGRY! I had a bacon sandwich for lunch, and literally within minutes my tummy is growling and wanting more food. Also the craving (habit?) for sweets straight after a meal is still strong. Have to drag myself away from the kitchen. I think its more habit than anything, but it's still hard.

0 comments: