Almost a week! Feeling great today. This morning I had cheese on toast for breakfast, then nothing till lunchtime, 4 hours later. I didn't even think of food in that time and it was only the growling in my tummy that reminded me it was lunch time.
The habits are going to be hardest to overcome I think, rather than actual feelings of craving. For example, today I walked past a box of food that had some choc chips right on top, my first thought was to grab a handful. I wasn't hungry, or craving. Just out of habit. It was easy to resist though because in that spilt-second I thought of it, I realised why I wanted them.
The scales have been stuck on the same number for the past 5 days. If it wasn't for the fact my husband successfully weighs himself on the same scales, I might think they were physically stuck on that number. Maybe tomorrow they will go down, because the last 5 days I've felt the need to be eating all day, whereas today I don't need to.
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment