Yay! Today I weighed in at 99.5kg! Thanks to an extremely nasty 3-day sore throat where I could barely swallow anything, therefore didn't eat, I lost 3.5kg in that 3 days. I was down to 99.2, but of course yesterday when I actually ate a normal day's food, I put a little back on.
Now I promise that I will watch how much I'm eating so as not to waste that little bonus weight loss. It's very motivating that I'm now under 100. I've been stuck between 102 and 103 since the beginning of August (2 1/2 months) and it was starting to get really boring.
I had to break my no-fructose lifestyle for a few days, to have some honey in hot water to soothe my throat, some buttermenthols and I think one of the medications I took had sugar in it. But it wasn't an insane amount of sugar and I continued to not have sugar in the few bits of food I managed to eat.
After just updating my ticker, I found I have now lost 5kg since my heaviest back on 28th July! :) Very happy about that!
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Post a Comment