Yep, back over 100kg. 100.5 to be precise. I am 12kg heavier than one year ago after I gave birth to Ezra.
So not happy with myself. I know why I've put it on of course, I have no-one to blame but myself. I eat too much, too often. I love the feeling of gorging myself, as twisted as that is. Nothing seems to make me happier than eating all day long, and its chocolate and biscuits and cakes, not fruit etc. A fun night for me is sitting in front of the tv after eating a take-away, surrounded by a selection of sweets and choc milk, and gorging till I feel like I could burst.
So anyway, Seth needs to lose the 10kg he has gained too (although lucky him only gained 6kg this past year) so in the next 12 weeks, our shared goal is to drop the 10/12kg and be back to a healthier version of ourselves.
I am looking into joining a dance class. I've been wanting to do something like that again for a while, of course self-conciousness holds me back yet again. But I would prefer to do a dance class than a gym class for exercise, so I'm trying to find somewhere to do belly dancing or maybe even tap dancing. Theres a place around the corner from me that does Latin & Ballroom, but I'm not sure if I really want to do that even though its very close and a reasonable price.
Monday, May 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment