I feel very ashamed to show my face in here again, having fallen off the wagon with a mighty thud and deciding to stay off for a long time.
Anyway, with only 7 (yes, seven!) weeks left till my Melb holiday, it's time to really pull my finger out and start DOING SOMETHING!
So, I have planned out the next 7 weeks of meal plans and exercise plans, and I am GOING to be lighter when I leave Perth.
Now that I have finally figured out how to stop my massive boobies from giving me black eyes when I run, I will be doing the Couch to 5K running plan and on the off days I will just walk.
Oh, and the city to surf is off, because I couldn't be arsed with all the rigmarole to pick up the entrant pack.
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment